Quality 2nd Hand Guitars & More
'G.A.S' noun: Gear Acquisition Syndrome, also known as GAS, is commonly understood as the musicians' unrelenting urge to buy and own instruments and equipment as an anticipated catalyst of creative energy and happiness.
Hello and welcome to Vibrocaster. We are fast becoming one of the U.Ks most trusted outlets for second hand guitar parts. My name is Alex Hamilton and I am a guitar player with keen eye for good quality instruments. Quality second hand guitar parts and many full guitars are available on our online shop. We buy, sell and part exchange guitars, pedals and much more.
We are happy to offer free evaluations, consignment sales and give free advice on any guitar related matters. Vibrocaster also offers limited tech services including building and partscaster assembly. Setups, fret dressing, modifications and minor repairs can also be done at competitive rates. If you have something to sell, interested in purchasing or would like to enquire about a tech service, please get in touch via the contacts page.
Why buy from Vibrocaster?
- A personalised shopping experience to help you choose the right guitar, part or pedal.
- Our in depth knowledge on the items origins, brand and composition.
- Before a new item is listed it is given a full inspection to make sure there are no hidden issues. -
- Any issues we are aware of are mentioned in item's description. -
- All our guitars are set up and restrung before shipping. -
- We can set up any guitar to customer specifications and choice of strings upon request. -
- We use dual walled shipping boxes and more than enough padding to ensure safe transit. -
- We use trusted couriers (DPD Local & DHL for smaller items)
- Items are fully insured 3rd party before shipping so nobody loses out in the event of a loss. -
- We adhere to government regulations and have a full, legal returns policy. (See Ts&Cs) -
- A paypal checkout ensures a safe layer of protection for both parties. -
The internet is a scary place to buy somthing. You never really know if something is right for you until you've seen it in person or played it. Perhaps the seller isn't disclosing all the details. Maybe it arrives damaged in transit or it's been badly set up and requires a trip to your nearest luthier. We do our very best to remove as many of these worries as possible from your online shopping experience.
This business was founded on a passion for cool guitars, and our own GAS issues.
We want you to be as happy with your new guitar as we would be.